Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Hale and Hearty Greetings from Alistair

Hi!  My name is Alistair - welcome to my blog.

My interest is in:
  • finding things* that you are interested in;
  • researching whatever is available;
  • weeding out the rubbish; and
  • presenting you with the cream of the crop.
You will save a mountain of time by not having to do this yourself.  Tell your friends.

Why would I do this just for you?

Well I'm not, actually.  Whatever it is that you are interested in, there's probably a ton of other people interested in the same thing.  I'll be saving them a mountain of time as well!

*What exactly are these things?

They could be anything!  Quirky hobbies, pet snakes, Paleo diet, body alkalinity, 12v battery chargers, babies' stuff, acne - the list is endless.

I have tools to help me find out what these "things" are, but if you have a particular interest, please leave a comment, and I and my staff will start working on it.

Thanks for stopping by, and please call back again soon.

Best regards,

Alistair

No comments:

Post a Comment